T8E Emergency Enabled Light
- Our A Series T8 Emergency Enabled Tube is available in a range of wattages, and operates at over 4W for 90 minutes after a blackout, delivering high-quality lighting for safe egress in case of an emergency.
- Comes with charging indicator light and test button, in accordance with US laws and regulations.
- Emergency lighting components are all internal, allowing easy installation in any location.
- Can be installed on switched or non-switched circuits, and distinguish a black out from switch-off.
- Warm, neutral and cool color temperatures are available.
- The Emergency T8 is built to the highest quality standards with a standard 5 year limited warranty.
- The luminaire is currently undergoing UL certification.
- Product adopts mid-power energy efficient 2835 LED light source, with high efficacy and low heat.
- Luminaire is an environmentally safe RoHS-compliant cold light source and does not contain mercury.
- Uses constant current driver which ensures high efficiency, long lifespan, accurate constant current, good heat dissipation and no flickering.
Model Input (V) Power Consumption (W) Color Temperature (K) Lumens (Lm) Efficacy (Lm/W) CRI Beam Angle Measurements GR-T8E-207AI- AC120V or 220V 50/60HZ 7 2700-5500 840 120 >80 160° Ø26x588mm GR-T8E-415AI- AC120V or 220V 50/60HZ 15 2700-5500 1800 120 >80 160° Ø26x1198mm GR-T8E-418AI- AC120V or 220V 50/60HZ 18 2700-5500 2160 120 >80 160° Ø26x1198mm GR-T8E-522AI- AC120V or 220V 50/60HZ 22 2700-5500 2640 120 >80 160° Ø26x1498mm GR-T8E-624AI- AC120V or 220V 50/60HZ 24 2700-5500 2880 120 >80 160° Ø26x1763mm GR-T8E-824AI- AC120V or 220V 50/60HZ 24 2700-5500 2880 120 >80 160° Ø26x2371mm
- Tab 2 content goes here.
- Content goes here…